Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Food, glorious food

Hong Kong was awesome! I got to soak up some atmosphere, meet some new people, see old friends, and of course, eat delicious delicious food. Check out below for a sample:







One new thing I got to try was the roast goose (first photo), which HK is known for. If you've never tried it, you're really missing out on some greasy, fatty goodness. If that doesn't sound good to you, then we can't be friends.

If anyone wants restaurant recommendations, drop me a line or post a comment!

4 comments:

abstractpoet said...

I heart roast goose.

joanh said...

yum! will have to remember to ask you the next time we go.

Mistyfahying said...

just stumbled onto your site. would love hong kong recommendations

thanks

Emily said...

Eek, sorry mistyfahying, but I can't find where I wrote down all the restaurants we went to while in HK! But definitely do try the roast goose while you're there - the most famous restaurant is called Yong Ki. Some people think it's overrated, but I thought it was pretty decent.

I actually found most of my restaurant suggestions on the boards at chowhound.com. It's a great resource.