Monday, January 28, 2008

Alleycat's Pizza


This weather just makes me sluggish. All I want to do is lay on my couch (huddled under several thick blankets - it's cold!), drink hot tea and watch crappy TV. I also want to tell you about the pizza at Alleycats, but my brain can't form very long sentences right now. Blah.

Anyway, Alleycats. It's pizza, it's good, it's pretty cheap (a basic Margherita pizza is 80NT, and then it's 15 or 25NT depending on the topping you get; there are also several pre-set pizzas for 150NT), it's piping hot out of the oven, what more do I have to say?


Oh, and if you really can't get off your couch, they even deliver - well, at least the the Zhongxiao branch does (not sure about the other branches). Unfortunately, though, their radius seems to be fairly small, as we live pretty close to the Zhongxiao branch, but we're still outside their delivery zone.

Alleycats
www.alleycatspizza.com
various locations at:

Nei Hu
Cheng Gong Road, Section 5, No. 67-1
(02) 2630 - 6278

Tien Mu
Chung Shan North Road, Section 6, Lane 35, No. 31
(02) 2835 - 6491

Li Shui Street, No. 6 B1
(02) 2321 - 8949

Zhongxiao East Road, Section 4, Lane 248, No. 2
(02) 2731 - 5225

Song Ren Road, No. 285
(02) 8780 - 5421

4 comments:

joanh said...

that looks pretty good! this rain definitely makes me want to not go outside.

Bicyclesidewalk said...

All the dishes on your site look so good. I have lived in Japan for a long time and the food over here lacks in so many ways...Ahh...Taiwan -
nathan
www.bicycle-sidewalk.com

Emily said...

Thanks bicyclesidewalk! Wow, I'm surprised to hear that the food in Japan is lacking. Have you ever been to Taiwan? We have some pretty good Japanese food here, actually.

Bicyclesidewalk said...

Emily,
Actually, my wife is Taiwanese!
Yes, I have been to Taiwan many times. Actually we are considering moving to Taipei sooner or later...I find the contents of your blog very inviting.

Nathan
www.bicycle-sidewalk.com